Washington DC Medication Error Lawyer
Our Washington DC Medical Malpractice Attorneys Can Help
According to recent statistics, approximately 1.5 million people are injured
by medication errors each year in the U.S. When the wrong type of medication
is administered or a patient is given an improper dosage, the consequences
can be devastating. Unfortunately, many of these victims are left uncompensated
for their emotional, mental, and physical damages since victims must prove
that medication errors caused their injuries or contributed to the death
of their loved one.
If you have been injured by the negligence of your doctor or pharmacist,
you have rights. Because such cases can be extremely difficult to navigate,
it is of the utmost importance to contact a skilled Washington DC medication
error attorney from Simeone & Miller. We can explain to you your options
to recover monetary compensation.
Call our office today for a free, no-risk consultation.
How Do Medication Errors Happen?
When doctors, nurses, and pharmacists fail to follow the proper procedures
for prescribing and administering medications, the patient is the one
who suffers the consequences. Sadly, medication errors will often result
in serious, life-threatening, or even fatal side effects.
Some of the most common medication mistakes include:
- A doctor or nurse administers the wrong type of medication
- A doctor or nurse administers an improper dose of medication
- A doctor prescribes a medication that the patient is allergic to
- A pharmacist mixes up one patient’s prescription with another’s
- A doctor or nurse administers medication to the wrong patient
- A doctor fails to address adverse side effects from a medication
- A doctor prescribes a dangerous combination of medications
If you were given the wrong type or incorrect dose of medication or if
your doctor failed to prescribe needed medication, you may have grounds
to file a
medical malpractice claim. We can help you seek compensation for your medical bills, lost
income, and pain and suffering.
Get Started with a Free, No-Risk Consultation
If you have been injured, we should be your next call. Here’s why:
- You don’t pay unless we win – no recovery, no fee
- We have over 1,000+ testimonials from satisfied clients
- We’ve been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- We will start your case with a FREE, no-risk evaluation
Call our firm for the help you need –
your initial consultation is free.