Call Our Washington DC Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Many individuals share the common fear of visiting the dentist. Still,
few people expect to become victim to severe error or injury when visiting
the dentist for a routine check-up, tooth extraction, or any other procedure.
The fact of the matter is, however, dental malpractice is real and affects
many people each year.
Like any other doctor and medical professional, dentists and oral surgeons
are required to abide by a standard of care when treating patients. In
short, each dentist is responsible for providing their clients with the
same level of care that another educated dentist would provide for his
or her patients. If a dentist breaches the standard of care and the patient
suffers injury or harm as a result, the patient has the right to file
a personal injury lawsuit against the responsible medical professional.
If you or a loved one has suffered severe injuries or developed an illness
due to a dentist’s negligent actions, call our Washington DC dental
malpractice attorneys at Simeone & Miller, LLP today. When you choose
to work with our legal team, you can rest easier knowing we are backed
by the following:
- Our team does not collect any legal fees unless we win your case
- Our team has handled thousands of successful personal injury cases
- Our team is stacked with members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Our team has over 1,000 testimonials from satisfied clients
- Our team has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
Ready for us to pursue monetary compensation for you?
Call our Washington DC dental malpractice lawyers for a free consultation.
Injuries that May Be Grounds for a Personal Injury Case
While unsuccessful procedure results may not be grounds for a lawsuit,
a doctor’s act of negligence that results in harm or injury to a
patient may be. The following circumstances may be grounds for
a medical malpractice lawsuit:
- The dentist extracts the wrong tooth
- The dentist performs an injection and causes nerve damage as a result
- The dentist fails to prescribe antibiotics following a tooth extraction
- The dentist fails to properly diagnose and treat a condition
Types of Compensation We Can Help You Recover
When you choose to work with our legal team, you can rest easier knowing
we will fight for your rights and pursue maximum compensation to cover
the costs of the following:
- Medical expenses
- Costs of medication
- Lost wages
- Physical harm
- Ongoing treatment and costs
Simeone & Miller, LLP is Ready to Fight for Your Rights
At Simeone & Miller, LLP, our team of
Washington DC medical malpractice lawyers is dedicated to fighting for the rights of injured victims. No matter
what your case may be, we have the knowledge, skills, and experience to
obtain a successful outcome for you.
Do not wait to get the help you need.
Call us today, and schedule your free consultation today!