Our legal staff at Simeone & Miller, LLP is pleased to announce Attorney Thomas J. Simeone has been selected for inclusion in the 2021 edition of Super Lawyers®, marking his 10th consecutive year as an honoree!
Part of Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers® compiles its directory of attorneys on a yearly basis using a rigorous selection process. To ensure they are keeping up with the publication’s high standards and that the published edition is thorough and accurate, previous listees must undergo the selection process alongside first-time Super Lawyers® candidates.
The publication’s patented selection process involves four stages:
- Third-party nomination: Candidates cannot nominate themselves for consideration. They must be nominated by a third party, such as a colleague or peer. The only other way that they can be deemed eligible for consideration is if they are identified by the Super Lawyers® Research Team.
- Independent research conducted by Super Lawyers®: After the candidate pool has been created, the research department at Super Lawyers® will conduct an in-depth review of each eligible candidate’s career. A total of 12 categories are reviewed, including settlements/verdicts, representative clients, community work, bar activity, scholarly contributions/works, and more.
- Blue Ribbon Review: This is the peer-review step of the selection process, as top-rated attorneys serve on a Blue Ribbon Panel to reevaluate candidates in their areas of practice. Each panelist uses a scale of 1 to 5 to rank their peers.
- Final Quality Check: At this point, all candidates are categorized according to their firm size, practice area, and location. The highest-scoring candidates are selected as finalists and are put through a final quality check to make sure there are no outstanding issues and to verify all information about them.
The Super Lawyers® register comprises no more than 5% of all U.S. practicing attorneys each year. This means that Attorney Simeone has consistently ranked among the top 5% of U.S. practicing legal professionals for an entire decade, and we applaud him on successfully providing high-quality legal services to injured individuals year after year.
In the 2021 edition of Super Lawyers®, Attorney Simeone was listed for the following practice areas in Washington, D.C.:
- Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Attorney Simeone has also earned acclaim from other industry organizations throughout his career. He has been invited to the exclusive Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum® and Million Dollar Advocates Forum® for recovering millions of dollars in compensation for our firm’s clients. Lawdragon recognized him as among its “500 Leading Plaintiff Lawyers,” while the National Trial Lawyers named him among its “Top 100” Washington, D.C. trial lawyers. In fact, many industry organizations and publications have recognized him for his work representing people injured in car, truck, and other accidents, but he is most proud of his positive client reviews and testimonials.
Contact Simeone & Miller, LLP online today to arrange a free consultation with Attorney Simeone.