$100,000

Premises Liability

Our client was at a friend’s house in Charles County, Maryland when a grease fire erupted while someone was cooking French fries. Another individual who also lived at the residence came into the kitchen, grabbed the pan, and threw it outside near where our client was standing. The hot grease landed on our client’s foot, causing third-degree burns. Our client ultimately required a skin graft.The case was settled out of court for $100,000.00, which was the homeowner’s full policy limits.

View All Results
Every case is different and results depend on their specific circumstances. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.